Witgui is a free Wii and GameCube game manager for macOS. It is a graphical user interface based on wit, wwt and the gametdb.com database. You will love its intuitiveness.
Witgui implements the most used features of wit and wwt. These are:
- listing of Wii and GameCube games on your Mac, an external drive and WBFS partitions
- converting between .wbfs, .iso, .wdf, .ciso and .wia file formats and transferring and removing games to/from/between WBFS partitions.
Witgui also supports:
- downloading localized cover images from gametdb.com
- parsing localized game details from the gametdb.com database
- searching your games or even the whole offline database
- renaming games with a custom format
- exporting a game list to plain text or html.
The short 2013 survey „How is your experience with Witgui“ shows the overall satisfaction and the most common software configurations.
If you have any problem or suggestion for a new feature, I’m always happy to help!
I would like to thank Jon Kilner for his great effort in testing Witgui.
If you enjoy using Witgui and would like to support its development, please consider a small donation.
Please note that I don’t support piracy. Buy the games to support the developers and only make personal use of this software.