SyncTime and SyncTime Lite are independent apps, so they can practically coexist. Still, when you purchase SyncTime, you won’t need SyncTime Lite anymore.
You can transfer the settings of the sync items created in SyncTime Lite to SyncTime. Just keep in mind that the only limitation of SyncTime Lite is that it doesn’t save its own settings when the app is closed, so if you want to transfer them to SyncTime, do so before closing SyncTime Lite.
- Make sure the syncs are up to date by selecting them all in SyncTime Lite with
Command-A, then clicking on the Play button in the toolbar. If necessary, wait until all the syncs complete.
- Export the sync items from SyncTime Lite, e.g. by selecting them all, then right-clicking them and selecting “Export selected sync items” from the context menu.
- In the Save panel, select the directory where the save file should be created and click Save.
- Import the sync items in SyncTime, e.g. by right-clicking the main SyncTime window and selecting “Import sync items” from the context menu.
- In the Open panel, select the save file created in step 2 and click Open.
- After the sync items have been imported, you can delete the save file or keep it as a backup copy. The imported sync items are not linked to the save file.
- You can now uninstall SyncTime Lite.
For additional help. see Export and import sync items.