By default, sync items can be sorted manually by dragging them to the desired position. You can change how sync items should be sorted from the main window toolbar.
SyncTime can sort sync items by relevance. When sorting by relevance is enabled, a sync item is moved to the top according to the following rules, from higher to lower level of relevance:
- if a sync is running or changes are being synced in background
- if the last sync has one or more unresolved errors
- if the sync item is new, a sync was never completed, or the sync is waiting for dependencies to complete
- if the last sync was cancelled
- if the next sync is scheduled soon (the sooner, the more relevant).
If two sync items appear to have the same level of relevance, they are sorted alphabetically by title.