The sync schedule can be modified in the General tab of a sync item’s settings.
- Manual: the default. The sync can only be started by using the toolbar or menu commands or because it has been added as a dependency of another sync that triggers it.
- Automatic: the sync is run whenever the source and destination become available. Once an automatic sync has been completed successfully, the next automatic sync will be run after at least the source or the destination are unmounted and mounted again, the app is restarted, or the Mac wakes up from Sleep. The sync can still be started manually at any time.
- Every hour: the sync is run every full hour.
- Once a day/week/month: the sync is run at the end of every day/week/month at midnight.
- Custom: add any number of periodic time intervals. You can choose between:
- every hour at a specific number of minutes and seconds
- every day at a specific time
- every specific weekday at a specific time
- every specific day of month at a specific time
If the source or destination volumes are not available at the scheduled sync time, the sync is run as soon as they become available.